Paloma Jiménez is a stunning Mexican model and actress who is best known for being in a long-term relationship with Hollywood star Vin Diesel. She has graced the covers of magazines, walked the ramp for top designers, and appeared in many advertisements. But beyond her modeling career, she is also a doting mother to three children she shares with Vin Diesel.
In this comprehensive blog post, we will explore Paloma’s early life, family background, modeling career highlights, relationship with Vin Diesel, their children, her net worth, and other interesting facts about this gorgeous lady.
|Paloma Jiménez Wiki & Biography
|Karla Paloma Jiménez Denagustin
|Vin Diesel’s Girlfriend
|Date of Birth
|August 22, 1983
|Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico
|Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in Centimeters
|Height in meters
|Height in Inches
|5 feet 10 inches
|Weight in Kilograms
|Weight in Pounds
|Affairs, Boyfriends, and Marital Status
|Local High School
Early Life and Family Background
Paloma Jiménez Denagustin was born on August 22, 1983 in Acapulco, Mexico to Mexican parents. She was raised in a middle-class family in her hometown along with her siblings.
Not much is known publicly about her parents and siblings as she has kept her family life very private. Her father’s name is unknown and her mother’s name is Karla Denagustin. She has at least one younger brother whose name has not been revealed.
Paloma completed her schooling from a local school in Acapulco. As a child, she was fond of arts and wanted to pursue modeling as a career early on. After finishing high school, she decided to pursue modeling professionally.
Early Work in Mexico
Paloma started her career as a model in Mexico in the early 2000s. Standing tall at 5 feet 10 inches and blessed with stunning Latina looks, she soon garnered attention from major brands in her country.
In 2003, she appeared in a commercial for Coca-Cola which increased her fame as a model. She subsequently featured in ads for other brands like Pantene shampoo and Japanese automaker Honda.
Her classic Mexican beauty led her to be featured on the cover of the Mexican edition of men’s magazine Maxim in January 2005. The next year, she appeared on the cover of another magazine called Max.
Paloma walked the ramp for many famous Mexican designers like Alberto Rodriguez, Carlo Demichelis, Citrico, Guillermo Vargas, Hector Terrones, Jorge Castellanos, Lily of France, and Roberto Villareal.
She also appeared in some Mexican TV shows and music videos during her early career. This initial success in her homeland paved the path for her international modeling career.
International Modeling Projects
With several years of experience modeling in Mexico under her belt, Paloma started getting noticed by international brands in the late 2000s.
In 2008, she appeared in campaigns for lingerie brand Lily of France and global sportswear company Puma. She modeled footwear for Puma and represented their women’s training gear line.
The next year, she appeared in advertisements of California-based lifestyle brand Ocean Pacific (OP) and walked the ramp at OP’s fashion show.
One of her biggest modeling gigs came in 2010 when she became the face of A group of Brazillian Bikinis and appeared in their campaigns wearing stylish beachwear.
Paloma’s stunning beauty and fit physique perfectly embodied the free-spirited ethos of the brand. She subsequently modeled swimsuits and lingerie for various other brands.
She has appeared in catalogs of leading fashion labels like The Best Brands Fashion and Agua Ocean, showing off their dresses, handbags, jewelry, and accessories.
Paloma has also graced the covers of international magazines like Caras (Mexico), Libre, and Gente. She appeared in beauty editorials in Vanidades and Salud Bienestar magazines flaunting her flawless makeup looks.
In recent years, she has focused more on philanthropic endeavors and raising her family, choosing to stay away from the limelight. But she continues to model occasionally.
Relationship with Vin Diesel
Paloma first met Hollywood star Vin Diesel in 2007 at the premiere after-party for his film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift in Mexico City. They hit it off instantly and began dating soon after.
At the time, Vin Diesel was 40 years old while Paloma was 23. But the 16 years age gap didn’t matter to the couple. Their relationship started growing stronger over the next few years.
Vin accompanied Paloma to Mexico in December 2008 for the grand opening of the Marina Barracuda project she was modeling for.
He was all praise for her and mentioned in an interview, “My girl, Paloma, she’s from here, you know she’s Mexican.”
In April 2008, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Hania Riley. The arrival of their baby only brought them closer.
The next year, Vin formally announced that he and Paloma were expecting their second child together. In June 2010, Paloma gave birth to their son Vincent Sinclair.
The adorable family subsequently posed for a magazine shoot where Paloma held baby Vincent in her arms while Vin looked on lovingly.
After being together for over 7 years and having two kids, Vin and Paloma finally made their first public appearance as a couple at the Fast & Furious 6 premiere in May 2013. They looked happy and very much in love.
In March 2015, the two had their third child, daughter Pauline, named after Vin’s late friend and co-star Paul Walker.
Vin credits his longtime partner Paloma for helping him become a better father and being his “rock”. Despite not being married, they remain a strong and stable unit after being together for more than 13 years.
Vin Diesel’s Love and Respect for Paloma
Despite their private relationship away from the spotlight, Vin Diesel has often expressed his love for Paloma in interviews:
- At an event for his film XXX: Return of Xander Cage in 2017, Vin said about Paloma – “She’s gorgeous and everything to me. She is a rock and a good mother.”
- In a 2013 interview, he called her “My love, my life. She’s the best.”
- When their daughter Pauline was born in 2015, Vin released a statement saying – “There is no greater feeling than to witness the miracle of birth… I thank my lucky stars for our three beautiful children.”
- At the 2015 Cannes Film Festival, he stated – “I’m really lucky to have found the right person. She’s the best.”
Clearly, Vin deeply cherishes the unconditional support that Paloma provides him and their precious kids. Though unmarried, they still represent an inspiring example of a devoted family.
Paloma and Vin’s Children
Paloma and Vin take pride in raising three wonderful kids together over the past decade and more:
1. Hania Riley: Their first-born daughter Hania was born on April 2, 2008. She is now 15 years old. Hania has accompanied her father Vin to several of his film premieres.
2. Vincent Sinclair: Son Vincent was born on June 16, 2010. He is 13 years old currently. Vincent was named after his dad and also Paul Walker’s character in Fast & Furious.
3. Pauline: Named after Paul Walker, Pauline is the youngest at 8 years old. She was born on March 16, 2015. The cute toddler sometimes makes an appearance on her star dad’s social media.
Despite having a superstar father, the three kids lead a simple life away from the media glare. Vin and Paloma are hands-on parents who strive to give their children a normal upbringing with proper values.
Paloma Jiménez’s Net Worth
Paloma Jiménez has amassed considerable wealth as a model over the years. According to reports, her estimated net worth is around $5 million as of 2023.
The primary source of her income has been modeling assignments and brand endorsement deals. Some of the brands she has represented include Coca-Cola, Puma, Honda, Lily of France, Ocean Pacific, and Brazilian Bikinis.
She has appeared in campaigns and commercials for these brands, as well as on the cover of magazines like Maxim and Gente. Top modeling gigs have contributed significantly to her multi-million dollar net worth.
Paloma also enjoys access to boyfriend Vin Diesel’s fortune valued at over $225 million. But she prefers to be financially independent through her own successful career.
|Source of Income
|Modelling, Brand endorsement
|Annual Salary (approx.)
Other Interesting Facts about Paloma Jiménez
- She is of Mexican nationality but is of mixed ethnicity. She has Spanish, Indian, and African ancestry.
- Paloma is fluent in both Spanish and English as seen on her social media posts.
- She was named after her mother Karla’s dear friend named Paloma. Her middle name Jiménez comes from her paternal great-grandmother.
- She participated in modeling contests like Model Azteca and Super Model of the World Mexico before starting her professional career.
- Paloma walked the ramp as part of Mexico Fashion Week for famous Mexican designers like Armando Mafud, Roberto Sanchez, Victor De La Paz, and Yak Ampudio.
- She made cameo appearances in music videos for songs like “Te Quiero” by DJ Flex and “Dime Ven” by Motel.
- Paloma has modeled not just clothing but also accessories like watches, handbags, shoes, jewelry, hats, and eyewear for various brands.
- She is associated with several children’s charities and non-profit organizations that work for kids’ education and health.
- Though Paloma has over 200k Instagram followers, her account is private as she likes to stay away from social media hype.
- She prefers a simple, fuss-free makeup look focusing on enhancing her natural beauty rather than dramatic looks.
- Fitness is important to her. She follows a healthy diet and exercise regimen to maintain her svelte figure.
- Paloma enjoys beach vacations and often shares serene images of oceans and sunsets clicked during her travels.
- She has reportedly taken acting lessons as well and may eventually venture into movies just like her longtime partner Vin Diesel.
In summary, Paloma Jiménez is a gorgeous supermodel who has achieved tremendous success in her modeling career. But she values her private life away from the media glare. For over a decade, she has been in a steady relationship with Hollywood superstar Vin Diesel.
The couple has three children together and represents an inspiring example of a loving family. Though unmarried, Vin and Paloma continue going strong despite a 16-year age gap. With a net worth of $5 million earned through her hard work, Paloma Jiménez is a wise and wonderful woman in her own right.