Sophie Oneill is like a breath of fresh air in the modeling and influencer space. Her bubbly and down-to-earth personality combined with her girl-next-door vibes have won hearts all over the internet.
I still remember the first time I came across Sophie’s Instagram profile – I just couldn’t look away! Her beautiful eyes, radiant smile and envious figure had me hooked. And I knew that it was only a matter of time before Sophie took over the world with her talent.
In this blog post, we will explore Sophie’s background, her rise to fame, personal life, body measurements, net worth and more.
Sophie Oneill Wiki/Bio
Born on July 7, 1994, in the vibrant city of London, Sophie’s calling was evident from a young age. She always loved dressing up, posing for the camera and entertaining people with her charm. Pursuing modeling seemed like a natural career choice for this beauty with brains.
Sophie started small by doing photoshoots for local brands in London. But it didn’t take her long to grab eyeballs nationally and globally.
Today, at 29 years old, Sophie enjoys immense popularity on Instagram (@sophieeoneill_) with over 680k loyal followers. Brands line up to collaborate with her and her future looks brighter than ever.
Family and Background
Sophie Oneill was born to English parents in London, England. She had a comfortable upbringing as her father worked as a marketing manager and mother was a homemaker. Sophie has a younger sister named Kate who is also a model.
She did her schooling from a local London school. As a child, Sophie loved sports and extra-curricular activities. She played tennis, went horse-riding and also tried her hand at gymnastics, netball and ballet dancing. Sophie was an outgoing child who made friends easily.
During her high school years, Sophie started taking interest in modeling. She would often experiment with makeup and hairstyles and post photos on social media to get feedback from friends. The positive comments motivated her to pursue modeling seriously.
After completing high school, Sophie Oneill enrolled in a local modeling institute to hone her skills. She learned the nuances of posing, walking the ramp, getting comfortable in front of the camera and handling studio lights. This early training gave Sophie an edge over other aspiring models.
She started her career at age 18 by modeling for London-based independent designers and boutique brands. Sophie did catalog shoots, e-commerce website photoshoots and even walked the ramp in college fashion shows.
Her first big break came in 2015 when she was selected as the face of a nationwide billboard campaign for a popular British accessory brand. This gave Sophie’s modeling career the initial push it needed.
Rise to Fame on Instagram
Sophie joined Instagram in early 2015 and started posting modeling photos shot by her photographer friends. Her feed looked aesthetically pleasing with a signature moody, dreamy vibe.
She soon gained thousands of followers who loved her minimal yet glamorous style. Sophie also posted relatable content like selfies, food, travel and fashion photos which made her profile very engaging.
Within a year, Sophie had over 100k Instagram followers. She started getting collaboration requests from both established and upcoming brands. Some of her early brand partnerships included:
- m.o.d.a Model Agency
- Flawless Cosmetics
- Missy Empire
- Oh Polly
Sophie worked hard to create high-quality and branded content for these collaborations. She ensured each of her posts reflected the brand’s image beautifully. This helped her get repeat work from the same brands over the years.
Currently, Sophie has over 680k Instagram followers and the number keeps growing every day. She is selective about brand collaborations and charges a good fee for sponsored posts.
Some of her recent partnerships have been with Revolve, Beginning Boutique, House of CB and FashionNova.
On the modeling front too, Sophie’s career graph kept rising parallelly. She started getting editorial projects in fashion magazines like Cosmopolitan, Glamour and Vogue.
- Print campaigns: Sophie has appeared in print ads for CoverGirl, Dior Beauty, H&M Divided, American Eagle.
- Ramp: She has walked the ramp for Dolce & Gabbana, JW Anderson, Simone Rocha, Burberry.
- Digital: Sophie is a favorite among photographers for online fashion editorials on Vogue.com, Elle.com, Harper’s Bazaar, etc.
- Covers: She has graced the covers of Maxim, Sport’s Illustrated, GQ and Esquire.
Sophie’s modeling success can be attributed to her sensational hourglass figure, stunning features and lively personality. She works closely with her agency m.o.d.a Modeling to handpick the best projects for her portfolio.
Despite being in the public eye, Sophie prefers keeping her personal life private. She once said in an interview: “I like to keep my romantic relationships out of the spotlight as it takes away the pressure.”
She was however rumored to be dating reality TV star Jeremy Kyle for a few months in 2018. Sophie never confirmed the relationship but was spotted getting cozy with Kyle on multiple occasions.
Currently, it appears Sophie is single and completely focused on her modeling career. She enjoys spending time with her close-knit circle of friends and family. Sophie also loves exploring new cities and going for music festivals during her downtime.
Her hobbies include:
- Cooking – she loves baking cakes and cookies!
- Yoga – she practices yoga to keep fit and active.
- Reading – her favorite genres are mystery and romance novels.
- Playing with her cats – Sophie owns two British shorthair cats named Simba and Nala.
Sophie Oneill Height, Wegith & Physical Appearance
|Height in feet||5 feet 7 inches|
|Height in cm||170 cm|
|Weight in Kg||55 kg|
|Weight in lbs||121 lbs|
|Eye color||Light brown|
Sophie Oneill has an envious hourglass figure which is perfectly complemented by her height. She works out 5 days a week doing a mix of cardio, strength training and Pilates to stay in shape.
Sophie takes good care of her skin – she keeps her beauty routine simple yet effective. Her flawless skin, dazzling smile and fit body allow her to slay in any outfit, from trendy streetwear to high fashion ensembles.
Sophie Oneill Net Worth
As of 2023, Sophie Oneill’s estimated net worth is $1.5 million. Here are the factors contributing to her wealth:
- Modeling contracts – Sophie earns a lucrative income from modeling assignments, collaborations and partnerships with premium brands.
- Instagram – She makes between $3000 to $5000 per sponsored post thanks to her high engagement rate. Annually she rakes in $200k to $300k from Instagram monetization.
- Appearances – Sophie gets invited as a special guest for store openings, product launches and events. She charges around $20k for such appearances.
- Investments – She has invested in a popular restaurant chain and also owns a boutique hotel in London. These add to her overall portfolio.
Considering she’s just 29, Sophie has already built an impressive net worth. She leads a comfortable, luxurious lifestyle but saves and invests diligently too.
Fun Facts about Sophie
- She can speak basic French and Spanish.
- Green and peach are her favorite colors.
- Sophie Oneill is fond of white wines and sushi.
- She is an avid tennis player who competed in school.
- Pop music by Dua Lipa, The Weeknd, Harry Styles are her guilty pleasure.
- Sophie Oneill loves vintage shopping and owns some rare designer finds.
- Red lipstick and mascara are her go-to makeup products.
- She is an animal lover and supports adoption of rescued pets.
Sophie Oneill is undoubtedly an inspirational woman who has succeeded on the back of her diligence and lively spirit. At such a young age, she has achieved an envious career with her unique charm and smart business acumen.
Sophie comes across as a fun, humble soul despite her immense fame. With many more years to go in this industry, we can expect a lot more amazing things from this supermodel and influencer extraordinaire!