Neon, also known as N3on or Rangesh Mutama, is a young and rising gaming streamer and YouTuber. He initially gained popularity by posting NBA 2k gameplay videos and later transitioned to streaming Fortnite.
With over 478K subscribers on YouTube and 154K followers on Twitch, N3on has garnered a decent online fanbase.
However, he has also been embroiled in some controversies related to using clickbaity titles and insulting a TikTok star.
In this comprehensive blog post, we will dive into N3on’s bio, career, income sources, net worth, controversies, and more.
|Full Name||Rangesh Mutama|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 2004|
|Occupation||YouTuber, Game Streamer|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Neon Height, Weight and Physical Stats
Neon has an average height of 5 feet 1 inch and weighs around 50 kg. He has dark brown eyes and hair. Being a gaming streamer, he doesn’t have a particularly muscular physique.
However, he maintains a fit frame given his young age and active lifestyle of playing videos games for long hours daily.
|Height (inches/feet)||5 ft 1 in|
|Height (centimeters)||155 cm|
|Weight (pounds)||110 lbs|
|Weight (kilograms)||50 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
N3on started his YouTube channel in May 2016 by posting NBA 2k gameplay videos. He quickly gained popularity in the 2k community by showcasing his skills at the game. At one point, he even pledged to give 80% of his NBA 2k earnings to the game’s developers.
However, in 2020 N3on decided to shift his focus to Fortnite. This move proved to be a great career decision as it led to exponential growth in his viewership and popularity.
Some of his most popular YouTube videos feature him playing Fortnite with celebrities like 6ix9ine.
In addition to YouTube, N3on is also a popular streamer on platforms like Twitch and YouNow.
He engages with his fans through live streams while playing various games. This direct fan interaction has helped him build a stronger connection and following online.
N3on Income Sources
Here are some of N3on’s main income sources as a gaming influencer:
- YouTube: As per SocialBlade estimates, N3on makes between $1.4K – $22.5K per month from YouTube ads and sponsorships. This adds up to $16.8K – $270K per year from YouTube.
- Twitch: With over 150K followers, N3on can make anywhere between $3,000 – $15,000 per month from Twitch subscription and donations.
- Sponsorships: Being a gaming influencer, N3on likely earns big bucks from sponsorships and brand partnerships. Popular brands often collaborate with gamers to promote products.
- Merchandise: N3on has his own merch line featuring hoodies, t-shirts, and other apparel. The margin from merch sales also contributes to his income.
N3on Net Worth
Based on his online popularity and multiple income streams, N3on’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million. As he is still new in his career, this net worth figure can grow exponentially in the coming years as he gains more viewership and brand collaborations.
N3on has been part of his fair share of controversies and allegations during his nascent career:
- In 2021, N3on faced backlash for body-shaming and insulting TikTok star Ali C Lopez during a live stream with Adin Ross. He passed inappropriate comments about Lopez’s physique, leading to huge criticism online.
- He has been accused of using clickbait titles and thumbnails on some of his YouTube videos just to gain more views. For instance, one video was titled “N3on is dying” but it wasn’t factual.
- In the past, N3on claimed that he was diagnosed with a brain tumor and seizures. However, fellow YouTuber Jamie JT exposed these claims as untrue and purely a tactic for getting more views and sympathy.
In conclusion, although just a teenager, N3on has quickly established himself as a popular gaming influencer and YouTuber. While his net worth is estimated at $2 million, he has the potential to grow his earnings and worth substantially in the future.
However, he needs to steer clear of controversies and refrain from using clickbait or negativity for gaining viewership. Going forward, focusing on his skills and fanbase will be key for long-term success.