- 1 Dixie D’Amelio Wiki/Bio
- 2 Dixie D’Amelio Height, Weight & Measurements
- 3 Dixie D’Amelio Age: How old is Dixie D’Amelio?
- 4 Dixie D’Amelio Family
- 5 Dixie D’Amelio Education
- 6 Dixie D’Amelio Career
- 7 Dixie D’Amelio Net Worth
- 8 Dixie D’Amelio Dating & Boyfriend
- 9 Controversies
- 10 Facts
- 11 Social Media Accounts
Dixie D’Amelio Wiki/Bio
Dixie D’Amelio is an Instagram model and social media personality from the United States. She rose to prominence with her fashion modeling and lifestyle photos, amassing over 25 million followers on the platform.
She also frequently appears in dance-related TikTok videos alongside her sister Charli D’Amelio and has established her own channel on the platform, which currently has over 57 million followers.
Dixie D’Amelio Height, Weight & Measurements
Dixie D’Amelio stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches or 167 cm tall and weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 44-32-46 inches. Dixie’s hair color is Blonde and her eye color is Dark Brown.
|Height||In Centimeters – 167 cm|
In Meters – 1.67 m
In Inches – 5 feet 6 inches
|Weight||In Kilograms – 55 Kg|
In Pounds – 121 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Measurements||44-32-46 inches|
Dixie D’Amelio Age: How old is Dixie D’Amelio?
Dixie D’Amelio was born on August 12, 2001. Dixie D’Amelio’s age is 20 years as of 2022. Her birth sign is Leo.
|Real Name||Dixie D’Amelio|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 2001|
|Day of Birth||Sunday|
|Birth Place||Richmond, Texas, United States|
Dixie D’Amelio Family
Marc D’Amelio is Dixie D’Amelio’s father, and Heidi D’Amelio is her mother. Her father is a businessman, and her mother is a photographer. Additionally, she has a sister named Charli D’amelio, who is a popular TikTok star with over 140 million followers on TikTok.
|Mother Name||Heidi D’Amelio|
|Father Name||Marc D’Amelio|
|Partner Name||Noah Beck|
Dixie D’Amelio Education
She completed her schooling from King school in Stamford, Connecticut.
Dixie D’Amelio Career
She began creating TikTok videos following in the footsteps of her younger sister Charli D’Amelio. Fortunately, her followers responded positively to her content, and she quickly rose to the top ten list of most followed TikTok stars.
In January 2020, she signed a deal with United Talent. Following that, she discussed the podcast deal she and her sister recently signed with Ramble Network. Additionally, she appeared as an actor in the Attaway General YouTube Web series.
Following that, she established herself as a singer and released her debut single, “Be Happy.” This song has over 55 million streams on Spotify. Forbes reported in August 2020 that she earned approximately $3 million from sponsored merchandise and other deals.
In the final month of 2020, the TikTok star also released her second song, “One Whole Day,” featuring Wiz Khalifa.
Dixie D’Amelio Net Worth
As of 2021, Dixie D’Amelio’s net worth is estimated to be $6 Million. The primary source of her earnings comes from her career as a Social media influencer.
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Source of Income||YouTube, Brand Endorsement|
|Annual Salary||$2.5 million|
Dixie D’Amelio Dating & Boyfriend
- Matt Garavel (2018-2019) – Dixie began dating Matt Garavel, a high school football player and classmate, in 2018. They even attended their high school’s prom events together in June 2018, and the pair frequently posts pictures on Instagram of their travels and hangouts. They parted ways in 2019.
- Johnson, Griffin (2019-2020)
- Noah Beck (Present – 2020) – She began dating another TikTok star, Noah Beck, in 2020.
They walked their first red carpet event together in May 2021 at the Billboard Music Awards.
Once upon a time, Dixie and her sister faced severe backlash from followers and lost hundreds of thousands of followers after posting a video in which they were rude to the Personal chef.
- Heidi D’Amelio is Dixie D’Amelio’s mother, and Marc D’Amelio is Dixie D’Amelio’s father.
- Dixie D’Amelio was a member of the varsity field hockey team at King School in Stamford, Connecticut.
- In high school, she ran track and played lacrosse.
- In 2019, her sister Charli became one of the platform’s fastest-rising celebrities.
- She has over 57 million followers on her dixiedamelio TikTok account.
- She joined the collaborative TikTok group “The Hype House” in 2019.
- She began her social media presence on Instagram prior to TikTok.
- UTA signed Dixie, Charli, and their parents, Marc and Heidi, in January 2020.
- When asked how it felt to be signed to UTA, Dixie stated, “It’s a lot of fun… We have a lot of exciting opportunities coming up, and we’re thrilled to be a part of them.”
- Dixie will soon be a part of a new series on Brat TV called Attaway General.
- The show will follow several teens volunteering at their local hospital and will feature other TikTok stars such as Lauren Kettering and Gabby Morrison.
- When she was younger, she had a secret life as a BMX rider. “I was fifth in the country, which I thought was pretty cool.”
- She and Griffin performed “JOEMMA,” a popular TikTok song by Joewaud.
- Dixie shared one of her most cringe-worthy moments. “I was wearing two walking boots and fell down a flight of stairs because I was on crutches, and the elevator was broken, so I was wheeled out,” she explained. Fortunately, only one person witnessed it, rather than a crowd.”
- She loves doing photo shoots.
- Her Instagram account is overloaded with her hot, curvaceous, and gorgeous pics.
- White is her favorite color.
- She is close friends with Addison Rae, Noah Beck, Hunter Rowland, and so on.