Read this article to learn about Greg Rice’s net worth, age, height, girlfriend/wife, family, early life, education, career, wiki & Full Bio.
The late Joseph Gregory Rice (January 3, 1916 – May 19, 1991) was an American long-distance runner. He won the 5000 m five times as an American, established world indoor records at two and three miles, and got the Sullivan Award as the finest American amateur athlete in 1940. Like that of other athletes of his time, his athletic career was cut short by the onset of World War II.
Greg Rice Wiki / Bio :-
|Real Name||Joseph Gregory Rice|
|Known as||Greg Rice|
|Hometown||West Palm Beach, Florida|
Birthday, Age & Zodiac Sign:
Greg Rice’s birthday is on 3rd January. He has reached the age of 75. Greg ’s zodiac sign is Capricorn.
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Year of Birth||1916|
|Birth Sign Duality||Assertive|
|Birth Sign Modality & Element||Cardinal & Fire|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats:
The height of Greg Rice is 5 feet 5 inch, and the weight is 72 Kg or 158 Pounds approx. The eye color is Green and the hair color is Brown.
|Height||5 feet 5 inch|
|Weight||72 Kg or 158 Pounds|
Early Life and Family:
There is no information available about his education.
Greg Rice Net Worth :-
The net worth of Greg Rice is estimated to be between $1 Million to $2 Million American Dollars. The primary source of his earnings is coming from his career as a Runner.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $2 Million|
|Source of income||Runner|
|Verification Status of Net Worth||Not Verified|
Facts / Trivia:-
- He is a native of the United States.
- Capricorn is his star sign, and Earth is the element associated with his zodiac sign.
- Rice earned the Sullivan Award as the best American amateur athlete in 1940.
- His induction into the US Track & Field Hall of Fame took place in 1977.
- In 1994, he was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the Montana High School Association.
- He was admitted into the Millrose Games Hall of Fame in 2005 (for his four Millrose Games victories at 2 miles in 1939 and 1941–43).
Social Media Information:-