Read this article to learn about Emily Tosta’s Biography, Age, Birthday, Height, Early Life, Education, Career, Partner, Wiki & Facts
Emily Tosta Wiki/Bio
Emily Tosta is a 21-year-old Dominican Republic-born television actress and model. She earned critical acclaim for her portrayal of ‘Ali’ in 2018’s family drama film ‘Selfie Dad.’
Additionally, she worked as a runway model. She rose to national prominence as the primary character in the web series ‘United Families.’
As of 2019, she was featured on the cover of the prestigious magazine ‘Conexiones.’ She made her acting debut in 2013 as Gina Joven, a drama television series produced by Dama y Obrero.
Emily Tosta Height, Weight, & Measurements
How tall is Emily Tosta? Emily Tosta stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches or 160 cm tall and weighs around 50 kg or 110 lbs. Her body measurements are 32-23-34 inches. Emily Tosta’s hair color is Black and her eye color is Brown.
|Height in Centimeters||160 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.6 m|
|Height in Inches||5 feet 3 inches|
|Weight In Kilograms||50 Kg|
|Weight In Pounds||110 lbs|
|Body Measurements||32-23-34 inches|
Emily Tosta Age, Birthday & Zodiac Sign
Emily Tosta celebrates her birthday on the 26th March, and she was born in 1998. She has reached the age of 23. Emily’s birth sign is Aries.
|Age||23 Years Old|
|Day of Birth||Thursday|
|Year of Birth||1998|
Emily Tosta Career
The Party of Five actresses began her modeling career in the Dominican Republic when she was six years old. She has been interested in movies and performing since a young age.
Her first modeling collaboration was in an advertisement for the Dominican magazine A La Moda. She was a runway model during the Dominican Fashion Week while working as a model in the Dominican Republic.
She began her acting career when she was eight years old. Her first role was in a musical production when she earned her first starring role.
Her performance as the Pied Piper of Hameln was a hit. She appeared in other musicals like Annie: The Musical, The Miracle of Fatima, and Alice in Wonderland.
When she was twelve years old, the star’s family relocated to Miami, Florida. After four years in Miami, the family went to Los Angeles, where she would sign with The Corsa Agency.
She would then assign Thomas Richards, a Holly Wood talent agent who would eventually land her first credited part as Gina Joven on Dama y Obrero.
Her next part was in the hit television series The Last Ship, in which she portrays Luisa. In the series, she is Ervin Delgado’s daughter. In 2015, she appeared as Carla James in an episode of NCIS: Los Angeles titled Home Is Where the Heart Is.
The actress is most recognized for her portrayal as Lucia Acosta in the Party of Five. Party of Five chronicles the Acosta children’s lives following their parents’ deportation to Mexico.
Emily co-stars with Brandon Larracuente, Niko Guardado, Elle Paris Legaspi, and Audrey Gerthoffer.
Emily Tosta Filmography
- Debut TV: Drama y Obrero (2013)
- Debut Film: Vikes (2017)
- The Last Ship (2014)
- Mayans M.C. (2018)
- The Resident (2018)
- Rodewood (2017)
- NCIS: Los Angeles (2016)
Emily Tosta Net Worth
As of 2021, Emily Tosta’s net worth is estimated to be $400,000. The primary source of her earnings comes from her career as an Actress and Model.
|Source of Income||Acting and Modeling|
Emily Tosta Boyfriend
Who is Emily Tosta’s Boyfriend? Emily Tosta has been dating social media personality, Crawford Collins since 2016.
Emily Tosta’s Facts
- Emilia Gabriela Attias Tosta is Emily Tosta’s real surname.
- She has attended school from the comfort of her own home.
- She has thick lips and a curvy physique.
- She has collaborated with various fashion labels, including Tampax, D.E Enterprises, La Sirena Kids, and Dino Cookies.
- She is particularly fond of blue and purple colors.
- In 2017, she made her film debut as Paula in the romantic comedy film Vikes.
- She modeled for the Dominican Republic’s A La Moda magazine.
- She has been a vegan for six years.
- She used to have 12 candles in her bedroom at all times.
- She has a small circle of friends.
- She has a strong bond with her family members.
- She is a highly optimistic, amusing, and friendly person.
- She has been described as indecisive, having changed career goals and college majors numerous times.
- She discusses how shy she was as a child but has developed into a more outgoing and conversational person.
- She has also expressed her obstinacy – for example; she refused to ride a bike for years just because she disliked the requirement to wear a helmet.
- She is a highly supportive, goofy, and outgoing person who attracts similarly supportive, stupid, and outgoing people.